Her creative journey began with photography. She has many years of experience in product and fashion photography. She always loved drawing, so she decided to combine her expertise in a graphic design role. Her strength is to mix photography and illustration in beautiful banners, leaflets, brochures, emails, and mock-ups.
She loves traveling, drawing, and practicing yoga. She is an extremely active person. She visited many different places, from Siberia during the winter to Nepal, India, Australia, etc. She enjoys meeting people, she feels good working in a team, because inspired by others. She loves learning new skills, and continuously practices new tools during her free time. In this way, she never feels bored.
She has been always working in the fashion industry. She has started as a fashion photographer and image retoucher for YNAP (Yoox Net A Porter), She has worked as a Global Online Image editor for The Outnet and as a Graphic designer for Skechers,
She has been part of the Skechers Marketing team, She created many different kinds of artworks for them. She used to work with the PR manager creating look-books, vouchers, gift cards, magazine ads, and with all European marketing managers for creating banners and print artworks.
As a photographer, she has created photography and photo retouch guidelines for YNAP and Rinascimento SPA e-commerce. She has created banners for Skechers online stores.
As an international Graphic Designer, she created many artworks for Skechers USA. Below is a brief overview of daily tasks in her role at Skechers USA Ltd:
• Create all print and online graphics for the wider international team
• Assist the online team with bespoke web page banners
• Brainstorm and create bespoke content for PR & Social Media events
• Media ADS for publications
• Create bespoke artwork concepts for all retail stores
• Develop design briefs by gathering information and data through research
• Other requests include - Car wraps, advertisements, brochures, TOCs