We live in a digital world that moves at the speed of light.
From staying in touch with our loyal brand ambassadors to reaching new audiences, we rely on the right content writing services to not only get the job done, but to exceed our expectations each and every time.
With access to over 15,000 writers, editors, translators, and content strategists, one-on-one support from an account manager, and numerous API add-ons, your Business Class managed service is a customizable solution that works as hard as you do.
However, have you ever wondered what could be gained by upgrading to Agency Class? Here are five reasons that just may convince you:
- We understand that businesses can grow into agencies; as a former agency, we have the first-hand experience necessary to set you up to achieve your goals.
- You’ll discover the benefits of a multi-client setup that lets you manage all of your clients, while features like one-click publishing, receiving spend reports, and analyzing data help you determine how to exceed audience expectations.
- You can fast-track your way to published content with the automated proofreading feature. Say goodbye to costly errors and hello to a brilliant work of art.
- Enjoy software customization that will help you and your clients scale, grow, and innovate with time-saving efficiency. Hire a writer, and set up recurring orders to deliver the content you need on the schedule you desire.
- Take SEO optimization to a whole new level with keyword lists, bulk orders with designated import fields for multiple clients, and required keyword use.
Agency Class encourages you to enjoy the freedom and flexibility that you have come to expect, with an added bonus of additional customization and optimization features. Experience the difference today when you upgrade to Agency Class, and discover that you can have your cake and eat it too–all with the lightning-fast response that you need to succeed in the digital world.
About the author
Laura P has written 2,000+ articles, blog posts, product reviews, press releases, and website content for a multitude of clients. In the past 6 years, she has developed written, marketing, video, and web content for clients in the real estate, information technology, restaurant, auto, retail, equine sales, oil and gas, and public relations industries.