Last week, Content Marketing World wrapped up it’s seventh and most successful year yet.
But even if you didn’t get to participate in CMWorld 2017, you can still reap the knowledge from the lucky attendees who learned a thing or two.
That’s why we’ve rounded up all the recent buzz on the conference that inspired content marketers from around the world. Enjoy!
- Here are the 25 masters of multi-channel who spoke at CMWorld 2017.
- Going to a marketing conference as a newbie can be both terrifying and exhilarating; here are a first timer’s impressions.
- Click here for another attendee’s thoughts on content measurement and vendors.
- Content marketing newsflash: vendors are now weaving content marketing features into search tools!
- Here’s who won CMWorld’s project of the year.
- According to this year’s keynote speakers, you should stop doing these five things with your content marketing.
- Finally, could everything we know about marketing be holding us back? Joe Pulizzi, founder of Content Marketing Institute, seems to think so.
If you attended CMWorld 2017 and left with some pearls of content marketing wisdom, tweet at us using #WriteOn. We’d love to hear from you!