Let the arrival of autumn with its falling leaves and shorter days, tricks and treats, and pumpkin heads, inspire you, the savvy entrepreneur, to engage the market with a content marketing blitz as exciting as a costume ball.
Through strong, persuasive writing and promotion, you can transport your prospects and customers to a celebration of top-of-the-line product, expert service, and seductive specials and offers to increase traffic and sales. Hire a writer who is up to the task, work with other creatives who are equally driven, and your website, landing page, and social media presence will attract customers like candy does kids on Halloween night!
Good content marketing is all about projecting exactly the right image for your business and your products or services. Just like a masquerade party enthralls and seduces us with its festive costumes, its sense of mystery and anticipation, and its colorful masks and music, your business can enthrall and seduce your prospects and customers in exactly the same way with result-driven content.
A costume ball entices us because everyone is wearing masks, everyone has an exciting new identity that mystifies us, and piques our curiosity. It’s all about image and identity, just like content marketing for your business. A stellar website and magnetic landing page, with great copy and high-end design, projects your business image and your corporate identity just as excitingly and enticingly.
When you’re planning to launch, or upgrade, a content marketing campaign, keep this spirit in mind. And remember your objective is to convert your prospects, increase traffic and sales, and “scare” the pants off your competition. Here are some tips on doing just that:
- Remember that content is free information about your business, not advertising.
- In addition to seducing and exciting your audience, you also want your prospects to like and trust you.
- Content first, channels second. It’s all about the quality of the content.
- State-of-the-art and up-to-the-minute: your product or service should excite by being the newest and the best on the block. With a successful, established product, still the best, and at the best price.
- Your landing page should reward your prospects with irresistible specials, offers, and deals.
- All the arms of your campaign should interconnect and play off each other for optimum effectiveness.
Let the ball begin, the carnival ignite!
Michael V is a freelance writer available on WriterAccess, a marketplace where clients and expert writers connect for assignments.