Android Mobile App for Clients Now in App Store & Announcing Mobile 2.0!
As a content marketing company focused on user experience and convenience, we realize how many important business decisions happen on mobile.
While our site itself is programmed to be responsive and easy to use on smartphones and tablets, we wanted to give our clients something more: a powerful app that allows you to control your content creation on the go.
Versatility At Your Fingertips
Nothing’s worse than an app that can’t do what you need it to, which is why we’ve worked hard to give you a fully-fledged account experience you can access at any time with your mobile device. With the app, you’ll now be able to:
- Exchange messages with writers.
- Review and add casting call applicants to your love list(s).
- Launch casting call orders to start the content creation process.
- Read, approve and/or reject idea pitches.
- Read, approve and/or reject revisions on content pending your review.
- Respond to extension and client assistance requests from writers.
- Submit and respond to help desk tickets with WriterAccess admin staff.
The Access You Need
The WriterAccess app is made to streamline the content ordering process and keep you informed at every step.
User-friendly design makes finding what you need virtually effortless and here’s how:
- Need to set up a new account? No problem: you’ll be able to save time by pulling information directly from your Facebook account, registering your account with a few easy taps.
- Forgot your password? Once your account is linked, you’ll be able to login with your Facebook credentials, too!
- Want to access the order templates you created through our website on a computer? They’re all in the palm of your hand.
- Anxious that you left something important out in your creative brief? Don’t worry: you’ll always have a 10 minute window from your latest order edit to change things before it goes “live” to our writers.
- Want to stay on top of everything? Your “Action Required” tab pulls it all in one highly visible place for you to address.
The WriterAccess app 2.0 on Android and iOs is one more way we go above and beyond to deliver the highest quality experience to our clients.
New Capabilities You’ve Been Asking For
We heard your feedback and pain points and used all of it when making this round of upgrades:
- Additional users can now log-in to client accounts.
- Looking for a new writer? You can now search for talent and even add freelancers to your Love List on the go!
- Ready to move forward? Place a simple or detailed content order through the app.
- Funding your account is now easier than ever and can be done through the app via PayPal.
- Sound good and not already a WriterAccess client? You can even create an account via the app!
We believe that when outsourcing content creation is this easy, client and talent benefit equally. If you haven’t downloaded our app yet, it’s a great time to try it out either to place your first order or to experiment with your content management on the go.
If you have any comments, suggestions, or questions about our new mobile app once you have a chance to explore it, we’re all ears!