At WriterAccess, clients can place orders via a casting call or a crowd order, in addition to placing Love List orders and Solo orders. Depending on the order, there are times when casting calls are better than crowd orders, and vice versa.
Casting Call Orders Are Better…
1. When the order necessitates a particular niche background. For instance, your order needs to contain technical information, or you need the writer to have personal experience with the subject matter.
2. When you are looking to hire a specialized team of writers for future orders. Casting calls can be a great way to sift through interested writers so you can assemble a dream team of writers for future Love List orders.
3. When your subject matter is less than fascinating and you want to ensure that the writer is (at least a little bit) interested in writing about the subject.
Crowd Orders Are Better…
1. When the order is on a subject of common knowledge, such as decorating tips, or other topics that don’t require specialized skills or experience.
2. When you’re in a rush to get the job done. It takes up valuable time to sift through casting call applications and review writer profiles. For faster service, placing a crowd order is your best bet.
3. When you want to give everyone a chance. Crowd orders are a great way to discover new writers for your team or allow a previously unnoticed writer to impress you.
Some clients think that casting calls are always necessary. In reality, the writers at WriterAccess are already carefully vetted–or they wouldn’t work on the platform. There’s a time and situation for both casting calls and crowd orders, and you’ll likely be pleased with either one.
About the author
Kathleen S is a real estate expert with over 10 years of experience writing in the real estate industry. During the day, she works as a real estate assistant, specializing in high end and luxury homes. With over 25 years of experience in writing, Kathleen has honed her skills in a wide variety of writing mediums.