Summary of Experience
30 years of publishing and marketing experience. I have worked as a public relations and marketing professional, aiding technology start-ups, SaaS companies, financial service companies, professional service firms, and other B2B and B2C companies with their media and marketing programs.
Areas of expertise include:
Big data systems, wireless networking, enterprise technology, telecommunications, network security, VoIP, social media strategies, CRM, ERP, B2B marketing
Recent client projects for my consulting firm include:
* Ingram Micro -- Topics: big data, managed print services, BYOD. Projects: white papers, eBooks, blog content, SEO
* CubeYou -- Topics: consumer research from social media Projects: press releases, case studies, SEO
* NextPlane -- Topics: unified communications and federation as a service. Projects: press releases, case studies, white papers
* Actiance -- Topics: social media monitoring for security and compliance. Projects: press releases, white papers
* Selectica -- Topics: contract management software. Projects: press releases, sales collateral
* Kiyon -- Topics: metropolitan area networks and wireless network design. Projects: press releases, white papers
* Market Rates Insight -- Topics: financial services research for banks and credit unions. Projects: blog entries, press releases, white papers, SEO
* The Ferneborg Group -- Topics: executive recruiting. Projects: website redesign, rebranding, ongoing blog entries, SEO
* Rosendin Electric -- Topics: commercial electrical construction . Projects: press releases, magazine articles.
* Santerno -- Topics: solar power inverters. Projects: press releases, magazine articles
Publishing background includes:
* LAN Magazine -- writing about on computer networking, enterprise hardware and software, network architectures, wireless, network, security, telecommunications, etc.
* VideoSat News -- writing about home satellite television and video technology for retailers.
* Educational & Industrial Television -- writing about training and television production strategies.
* Video Trade News -- writing content for television equipment dealers
Articles, press releases, case studies, white papers, data sheets, web content, sales collateral, ghost blogging