Join now to access full profile information and all expert writers in the database. Find hundreds of writers with the exact skill level you need. Satisfaction 100% guaranteed.

Ryan H - Green Living Writer

Star Rating 2 Stars
Last Login 10/25/2016
Location Gunnison, CO
Education College Diploma

Summary of Green Living Experience

Ryan and his family only purchase 60% of their food. The remaining 40% is the product of a strict sustainable living lifestyle. Almost 100% of the meat and vegetables the family consumes is from the farm. This includes milk and eggs.