"Perfectly done." "High quality work." "Thorough." "Impeccable." - client feedback
Steven has a Juris Doctor, a Master's Degree, more than 1,500 legal articles and a 100% perfect "Exceeded My Expectations" client rating in 2015 for ALL 6-Star Solo assignments. Steven is a professional legal content writer who specializes in meticulous personal injury, medical malpractice and criminal law articles, blogs and website pages for law firm websites.
STEVEN'S "EXCEEDED EXPECTATIONS" CLIENT SATISFACTION RATINGS: 100% PERFECT
2015 was a year of extraordinary and unique accomplishments for Steven and his wonderful WriterAccess clients:
+++Steven attained ALL Exceeded Expectations ratings in ALL 6-Star LEGAL content assignments.
+++Steven attained ALL Exceeded Expectations ratings in ALL OTHER 6-Star content assignments.
EXTREMELY HIGH CLIENT RETURN RATE
Almost every single law firm client returns for additional orders after being so happy with their first ones.
WHY THIS IS OF GREAT IMPORTANCE TO YOU:
Steven is here to write great content for you and to help you get results. Steven's perfect client ratings are a confirmation of his effectiveness as a writer. He cares. Steven writes potent and HIGH QUALITY website content that thoroughly and accurately explains your legal services. Please scroll down to see a sampling of over 200 topics Steven has written.
FOUR REASONS WHY ATTORNEYS SHOULD NOT WRITE THEIR OWN WEBSITE CONTENT:
1. ATTORNEYS ARE ALREADY EXTREMELY BUSY
Most attorneys are so busy practicing law and attending to their never-ending duties that they have little or no time to write their own website content. Further, few lawyers have the time to develop the specialized skills required to write effective SEO content. It makes sense to delegate your legal website content to an experienced professional who has written well over 1,500 articles, blogs and website pages.
2. WEBSITE CONTENT MUST BE CRAFTED IN AN EXACTING MANNER
Steven is highly experienced and skilled in the art of crafting compelling, easy to read and visually pleasing legal website content. In order for legal content to be most effective, every article, blog and website page must cover specific points and be written in a certain order and voice. Headers and subheads are extremely important and must convey specific SEO information. Pages should be designed to flow as they catch and hold the reader's attention.
3. PROFESSIONAL WRITER CLARIFIES COMPLEX CONTENT FOR LAY READER
Steven has a knack for explaining, clarifying and simplifying complex legal topics for lay readers. Steven frequently includes examples in his pieces to help readers better understand topics. Steven is an experienced and trained teacher, has a Master's in Educational Psychology, and has taught at the college level. He is a natural teacher who knows how to write content that readers relate to.
4. PROFESSIONAL WRITER CAN DISCUSS ATTORNEY'S SKILLS OBJECTIVELY
Many attorneys are uncomfortable writing their own website content, especially when writing about their professional and personal accomplishments. It can be very difficult for any individual to write objectively under these circumstances. However, a professional writer can hail the attorney's achievements and skills with a balance of zeal and objectivity.
ARE YOU BUILDING A NEW WEBSITE OR ADDING NEW CONTENT TO YOUR PRESENT ONE?
It is essential to create and maintain a robust website presence, for your website is often the first and only contact clients have with you. Whether you are adding additional content to your present website or building a new one, Steven can help you succeed in this important investment. Clients often hire Steven for long term projects, including writing or revamping entire websites.
"YOUR ARTICLES HAVE BEEN A GREAT ADDITION TO THE CONTENT OF THE SITE" - client
"HE IS THOROUGH AND ACCURATE, AND HE WRITES IN A WAY THAT IS PROFESSIONAL IN TONE YET EMINENTLY READABLE." - client
Steven crafts meticulous, thoroughly researched SEO articles, blogs and practice area pages for law firm websites. All content is optimized for search, which means your content is written in a manner that is designed to obtain higher search engine page rankings (SERPS). An important goal is for your website link to appear on the first page of a Google, Bing or other search engine search.
MOTIVATING CLIENTS TO CONTACT YOU:
The immediate goal is for searchers who are looking for an attorney with your areas of expertise and within your geographical areas to see your website link and click on it. This is called a "click-through" because it clicks through the link to your website. This will instantly allow searchers to review your website, read about you and study your practice areas, such as personal injury, medical malpractice, criminal law, etc.
HOW TO INCREASE YOUR RESPONSE RATE:
In addition to hiring Steven to write superior content for your website, there are steps you can take to increase your response rate, including:
+Offer a free case review. This is the single most effective step to encourage reader response.
+Install a chat option on your website so you can respond immediately to inquiries.
+Provide a 24/7 phone contact number where inquirers can speak to someone or leave a message.
CLIENTS RETURN TO STEVEN AGAIN AND AGAIN:
Steven chooses to write for select clients. Each client's orders receive his undivided attention, time and care. Steven has an extremely high repeat client rate and almost every law firm client returns for additional orders. Clients are happy to pay for Steven's exacting content because they know it will be of the highest possible quality and enrich their website.
Steven writes for WriterAccess legal clients as well as for his own private clients and does not mass produce content. Do not make the mistake of hiring a less experienced writer or a less qualified one without a law degree - you need the highest quality content written by a professional.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT INTERNET SEARCHES AND YOUR WEBSITE IN 27 WORDS:
If your website does not rank high on Google, Bing, Yahoo or any other search engine, it is almost impossible for new clients to discover your website.
STEVEN FOLLOWS SEO BEST PRACTICES:
This is why "SEO Best Practices" are so important. By writing superior content, and by adhering to Google's complex paradigms, your website link will tend to organically rank higher and higher.
FOUR SPECIFIC GOALS FOR YOUR WEBSITE LINK AND YOUR WEBSITE CONTENT:
1. Instantly appear in a Google, Bing, Yahoo or other search engine;
2. Immediately engage the searcher in relevant, helpful information so they will click on your website link;
3. Provide solutions to the object of their inquiry and answers to their questions;
4. Motivate the searcher to contact you to discuss their situation by providing a compelling call to action.
GOOGLE CONTROLS INTERNET SEARCH RESULTS AND DEMANDS THE FOLLOWING:
The latest data reveals that Google controls over 71% of website searches globally.* Google repeatedly tells us that high quality, well-written, original, informative, interesting, topical and frequently posted content is essential to attain desirable rankings. Gone are the days where average writing and cheap tactics such as keyword stuffing gets results. Consistent, superior content is the key.
â€¢ Professional, Experienced, HIghly Qualified Writer with a Juris Doctor and Master's Degree
â€¢ Impeccably Written Elite 6-Star Legal Content
â€¢ Client Owns Copyright
â€¢ Copyscape Guaranteed for Original Content
â€¢ Personalized, Responsive Client Attention and Communication from Steven
7 ESSENTIAL QUESTIONS FOR CLIENTS:
1. Do you get first page Google rankings? Occasionally? Frequently? Consistently?
2. Does every one of your practice areas have its own individual page? Yes, this costs more, but it is crucial in order to attract new clients. Practice area pages are vital to explain your services.
3. Is your content mass produced? Or is each article written specifically for you - as it should be?
4. Are you able to communicate with your writer directly and discuss your goals and needs with him?
5. Does your content convey exactly what you do as an attorney and how you can help new and existing clients?
6. Does your writer effectively motivate searchers to contact you with a persuasive call to action? Searchers must contact you so you can offer your services to them.
7. Does your present content writer Exceed Your Expectations? Steven received 100% "Exceeded My Expectations" client ratings on ALL his 6 Star legal and other industry content in 2015.
Steven writes custom content and his rates are often higher than the standard L6 schedule. PLEASE CONTACT STEVEN TO DISCUSS PRICING. Thank you very much.
Profile content (c) Steven H. 2016
---------------------- ------------------------ ---------------------------- --------------------------- -----------------
DEVELOPING YOUR WEBSITE CONTENT
â€¢ Steven is happy to help you select and plan your website content - at no additional charge.
â€¢ Google emphasizes that is vital to regularly add new, original, relevant and high quality content to improve website visibility and rankings.
â€¢ Steven has helped many clients develop their website content.
â€¢ Do you need articles? Blogs? Practice area pages? A combination of these? Other content?
â€¢ Simply message Steven H. through the WriterAccess message system to discuss your needs.
YOUR WEBSITE - GETTING IT RIGHT
What kind of content do you need for your website? Below is a sampling of over 200 article, blog and practice area website topics that Steven has written for personal injury, medical malpractice, and criminal defense firms:
1. Accident Causes - car, truck, motorcycle, bicycle, pedestrian, slip and fall accidents, etc.
2. Aggressive Driving Accidents
3. Amputation Injuries
4. Anesthetic Errors - and other medical malpractice issues
7. Assault - aggravated assault, enhanced penalties, etc.
8. Avoiding a Car Crash
9. Battery, Felony Battery, Aggravated Battery
10. Bicycle Accidents
11. Big-Rig and 18-Wheeler Accidents
12. Birth Injuries - medical malpractice-related birth injuries
13. Blood Tests
14. Boating Accidents
15. Boating DUI
16. Brain Injuries
17. Breathalyzer Test - breath and chemical test defense, etc., implied consent
18. Broken Bones
19. Business Crimes
20. Campus Crimes
21. Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
23. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
24. Carrying a Concealed Weapon
25. Catastrophic Injuries
26. Causes of Truck Accidents
27. Chemical Burns
28. Child Abuse
29. Child Custody
30. Child Sex Offenses
31. Child Visitation
32. Children's Injuries
33. Coal Mining Accidents
34. Commercial Truck Accidents
35. Commercial Vehicle Accidents and Liability
36. Common Causes of Auto Accidents
37. Common Injuries from Car Accidents
38. Community Property
39. Compensation for Personal Injuries
40. Complex Regional Plan
41. Construction Accidents
43. Date Rape
44. Dealing in Stolen Property
45. Dealing with Insurance Company After an Accident
47. Defective Brakes
48. Defective Drugs
49. Defective Tires
50. Delivery Truck Accidents
51. Denial of Claims
52. Disorderly Conduct
53. Distracted Driving
54. Distracted Driving's Gruesome Statistics
55. Division of Community Property
57. Divorce Laws within different states
58. Divorce Laws and Matters Pertaining to Various Topics
59. Dog Bites
60. Domestic Partnerships
61. Domestic Violence
62. Driver's License Revocation
63. Driver's License Suspension
64. Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol - DUI, DWI
65. Driving Under the Influence of Drugs - DUI, DWI
66. Drug Crimes - Possession, Trafficking, Manufacturing, etc.
67. Drug Crimes for All Drugs - E.g., Marijuana, Cocaine, etc.
68. Drunk Driving Accidents
70. Elder Abuse
72. Employment Law
73. Environmental Crimes
74. Equity Skimming
76. Facts and Statistics about Texting While Driving
77. Falling Asleep at the Wheel
78. Family Law
79. Fatal Car Accidents
80. Father's Rights
82. Fender Bender Accidents
83. Field Sobriety Tests
85. Gifts and Inheritances
86. Grand Theft
87. Grocery Store Slip and Fall Accidents
89. Hazardous Building Accidents
90. Hazards on Roadway
91. Head Injuries, Head Injuries from Car Accidents
92. Head-on Collisions
93. Healthcare Fraud
94. Heroin, Meth, Etc. Possession, Sales, Trafficking
95. Highway Accidents
96. Hit and Run Accidents
97. Home Depot Accidents
98. Homicide, Murder, Manslaughter, etc.
99. Identity Theft
100. If You Witness a Car Accident
101. Ignition Interlock Devices
102. Impact of DUI on Insurance
103. Improperly Loaded Cargo
104. Industrial Accidents
105. Insurance Bad Faith
106. Insurance Claims
107. Juvenile Offenses
109. Legal Separation
111. Loss of Consortium
112. Loss of Enjoyment of Life
113. Lost Income from Personal Injuries
114. Marital Property
115. Maritime, Offshore, Boating Accidents
117. Medical Malpractice - Steven has written hundreds of medical malpractice articles, blogs and practice area website pages. Please message Steven to discuss your medical malpractice needs.
120. Mother's Rights
121. Motorcycle Accidents
122. Negligence - all personal injury and negligence matters, issues and cases
123. Nursing Home Abuse - personal injury, medical malpractice, negligence
124. Oil and Gas Explosions
125. Oil Field Injuries
126. Orders of Protection
127. Overloaded Trucks
128. Pain and Suffering
129. Parentage, Paternity
130. Pedestrian Accidents
131. Penalties for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and Subsequent DUI's
132. Personal Injury
133. Pileup Accidents
134. Ponzi Schemes
135. Post-Judgment Modifications
136. Post-Marital Agreements
137. Premarital Agreements
138. Premises Liability - e.g., slip and fall, inadequate security, unsafe property
139. Product Liability
140. Proper Truck Maintenance
142. Proving Liability in Truck Accidents
145. Rear End Collisions
146. Reckless Driving
147. Refusing to Take a Breath Test
148. Registered Sex Offenders
149. Repetitive Motion Injuries
150. Resisting Arrest With and Without Violence
151. Restaurant Accidents
153. Rollover Accidents
154. Romeo and Juliette Laws
155. Securities Fraud
156. Security Negligence
157. Separate Property
158. Serious Injuries
159. Sex offenses
161. Should You Speak to an Insurance Company After an Accident?
162. Slip and Fall
163. Slip, Trip and Fall
164. Slippery Floor
165. Solicitation of Prostitution
166. Speeding Accidents
167. Spinal Injuries
168. Spousal Support
169. Statute of Limitations
170. Stepparent Adoption
171. Surgical Errors
172. Swimming Pool Accidents
173. Taxicab Accidents
174. Texting While Driving
175. The Difference Between Criminal and Civil Lawsuits
177. Thermal Burns
178. Top 10 Causes of (your state) Car Crashes
179. Top 10 Causes of Car Crashes
181. Toxic Exposure
182. Tractor-trailer Accidents
183. Trade Secrets Theft
185. Truck Accidents
186. Truck Company Negligence
187. Truck Driver Negligence
188. Truck Drivers Under the Influence
189. Types of Car and Truck Accidents
190. U.S. Supreme Court Cases Explained
191. Uncontested Divorce
192. Underage DUI
193. Underinsured Drivers
194. Uneven Surface - causing slip and fall injuries
195. Uninsured Drivers
196. Unsafe Products
197. Vehicular Manslaughter
198. Violent Crimes
199. Walmart Accidents
200. Weapons Crimes
201. What to Do After an Accident
202. Whiplash Injuries
203. White Collar Crimes
204. Why it is Important/Essential to Obtain an Attorney After an Injury
205. Why it is Important/Essential to Obtain an Attorney After Being Charged with a Criminal Offense
206. Work Injuries
207. Workmans' Compensation
208. Wrongful Death
Steven specializes in articles, blogs, practice area descriptions and website pages primarily for personal injury, medical malpractice and criminal law practices. He writes in many other areas as well. Steven will gladly help you select topics for your website. There is no fee for this service.
(c) Steven H. 2016
*Search Engine Worldwide Market Share as of September 2016:
Google: 73.02%, Bing: 9.26%. Yahoo 7.07%
(Please contact Steven for more information)