David began freelance writing in 2009. He primarily writes here, at WriterAccess. He has sold more than two million words and produced nearly 4000 documents. David's strengths are that he can take complex ideas and present them in a simple format and that he can tell a story that captures the reader's attention.
Praise from Clients:
- Pest Control - The client has approved your article for their order named `[Blog] Biting flies`. They rated your submission "Exceeded my expectations".
They left the following note: David - My client said "This writer is great! Great article!" Nice job! :-)
- Pets: It's great thanks David, pleasure working with you!
- Entomology: The client has approved your article for their order named `Article: bugs as food`. They rated your submission "Exceeded my expectations". They left the following note: Thanks, great work again!
-Health: Perfect David! Just what I was looking for. Thank you!
-Health: The client has approved your article soy milk. They rated your submission "Exceeded my expectations". They left the following note: Great work! Exactly what we were after. Thank you.
-Construction: The client has approved your article for their order for Vinyl Flooring. They rated your submission "Exceeded my expectations". They also increased your pay on this order by $7.00.
They left the following note: Great work David. Let me know if you have any more "How To" ideas in the future.
-Construction: The client has approved your article for their How-to order. They rated your submission "Exceeded my expectations". They also increased your pay on this order by $8.40.
They left the following note: Great job, thanks for taking the time to really explain the process.
- Insurance: Thanks so much for being accommodating and revising this article even though it's way past the approval date. The revised version has exceeded my expectations. Thanks!
- Webpage: Note client's client "Looks good, seriously. Thank you!" --- I will send you more pages over the next day or two for the new website.
- Green Products: Hey David - our client said this "Give your writer an A+ for this blog! Good to go!" - Great job!
- Outdoor/Recreation: Great work David. You are making my life easier! Always appreciate the work. I have another article I've put up that no one's picked up I think. Let me know if you're up for it.
- Agriculture: Excellent blog. I'm looking forward to reading more about insects and how they can help market farmers.
- Green Products: Hi David: From my client..."I love the opening paragraph! Never seen it put so eloquently. Print this!" :-) Have a great day! - Kevin
- Travel: Excellent work! Thank you for your revisions and your patience. Your additions were very valuable and we appreciate the extra effort. Hope to work with you again. If you have any other suggestions about our content order process, please let us know. Thanks.
- Nutrition: Nice job. Good grasp of subject with a nice approach to topic as it relates to the client.
- Nutrition: Great save. The client wanted the blog even though the topic was a month a late. Creative way of delivering the content. Kudos.
- Business: Well developed business plan, Somehow David knew what I had in mine and more. This is my 6th projects David has done and Job well done.
- Outdoor recreation: David excellent job! I can not find anything to change. Hoping you are up for future work. I really enjoy your writing style. Thanks again!
- Pets: Your content brings a smile to my face everytime! It's exactly what I had in mind and you put it into words that average readers can understand easily in a convincing way.
- Pets: Wow! You nailed it. Job well done, and exactly what I was looking for, simple and straight to the point. What more can I say? Amazing !and thank you so much for taking the time to do my project.
- Marketing Branding: Super insightful.. and really great strategic mind
- Kids/Family: You nailed it!! Thank you so much! I love the way you made it feel inviting, personal and conversation like. I used a lower star writer for my home page and I would like for you to rewrite it. It's short... 300 words or so. I'll put the order through now.
- Business White Paper: David this is wonderful! Thank you so much. We will definitely add you to our LOVE LIST! :)
- Marketing: Thank you David for your patience and attention to my project!
- Outdoor Living: Awesome! I'm putting through the other 10 Top 10 lists now this was perfect!!!!
-Nutrition: Since I first read your writer's profile, this is the blog that I've been anticipating. It highlights your talent. I only changed one word. In the second sentence, I replaced "chemical" with "nutritional". I understand what you were going for but this particular client is all about NATURAL.. although they have plenty of chemicals in the weight loss products they sell. This is my 40th year as an editor (and "a whenever I have time" writer) and I truly appreciate your taking these assignments.
- Green Living: Well written, thank you. Nice external linking too.
- Agriculture: Another great blog! Thanks David!
ABOUT DAVID S
As of August of 2016, David appears on 484 Lovelists. His long tenure at WriterAccess allows him to work with a variety of clients across many industries. He works with clients that are two-star to six-star. He uses is education, work experience, and writing experience to produce engaging and richly applicable content. He understands marketing, buyer persona and targeted audiences. He specializes in:
-Home living, and
He has a large client following for outdoor living on topics that includes:
His daily workflow includes topics in:
-Health and medical
Home living content.
He is a well-rounded writer who uses his vast experience to bring content to life.
BS in Business Administration -2005
BS in Entomology - In Progress 2011 - 2017
David is an avid outdoors sportsman with a passion for the environment. He uses biology, botany, and ecology to enhance outdoor living, travel, and green living articles. David's background in photography allows him to see places and topics from many perspectives. He lives a green lifestyle and is an organic gardener who cultivates 70 percent of what he consumes.
David began writing legal articles at WriterAccess for lawyers and legal firms that need their content to impact their customer base. As such, he takes complex legal topics and turns them into informational articles that allow the average reader to grasp legal points and that help them understand the importance of the legal system, legal aid, and the power of lawyers. He writes about:
-Custody, parent rights, grandparent rights, and human rights.
-Financial Legal Content – bankruptcy, debt collection, debt relief, and taxation
-Criminal Law – Parole violations, rights of inmates, victim rights, DUI, and legal cases that involve drugs.
-Personal Injury – slip and falls, vehicle accidents, wrongful death, act of terrorism, violent crimes, victims right.
-Case Summaries and Opinions – He simplifies both legal case and opinions so that the average reader can grasp the complex nature of legal briefings.
-He writes legal content based on individual state laws and federal laws.
-He writes legal SEO using best practices and current theory for marketing.
He writes to your audience in a way that is both engaging and compelling?.
- He is an expert at Call-to-Action CTA