Summary of Business Experience
CURRENT BUSINESS PROJECTS
Peg has been co-owner of a consulting and software company, Systrends (also a certified woman-owned business), for over 20 years. She writes all company materials for her business and her customers. These include:
• Proposals, sales presentation, and white papers.
• Policy, procedures, and guidelines.
• Software requirements, documentation, and instructions.
• User interface design and graphics.
• Training and user conference materials.
• Marketing materials including brochures, handouts, and trade show displays.
• Website content.
• Graphics for all technical and marketing materials.
• Project documentation including: requirements, schedules, project management plans, work performance data, change control, and stakeholder communication.
• Graphical representations of project data and structured analysis diagrams.
Peg's company has worked in the energy industry--transaction development and management, and tariff and forms management--over the last few years, but also has solid experience in the electronics industry; supply chain; big-box retail; and financial services. Peg's partner has recently become certified in four advanced levels of cyber security auditing and analysis; Peg manages projects and writing for all such endeavors.
PAST BUSINESS PROJECTS
Peg worked for a major financial institution as a Technical Writer, Procedures Analyst, Editor, and then Manager of the Technical Writing department. In these capacities, she wrote, edited, and managed documentation for:
• Administrative policy and procedures.
• Branch and Departmental policy and procedures.
• Commercial Lending policy and procedures.
• Human Resource policy and procedures.
• Operations policy and procedures.
• Retail Lending policy and procedures.
• Security policy and procedures.
• Systems Management policy and procedures.
Peg is now interested in taking on other writing projects and sharing her expertise with your organization!