Writing experience falls into four primary categories:
1. Writing, translating and editing for nonprofit organizations - Contributed content to country reports and context analyses for local partners, advocacy groups, and global constituents. - Extensive experience writing for Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation, and Reporting (PMER). - Edited Spanish language public policy research and publications. - Researched and wrote internal memos to inform and craft organizational policy. - Designed and wrote manuals for country office tasks, job descriptions, and personnel reviews. - Translated and edited all of the above between English and Spanish.
2. Curriculum writing for middle school science - Researched, wrote, and designed year-long curriculum for 8th grade science in Pennsylvania, including diagnostic, formative, and evaluative assessments. - Wrote lesson plans for 6th-8th grade science with a focus on content and strategies for inquiry learning.
3. Academic writing - Published book review in a peer-reviewed journal. - Wrote numerous research papers in the social sciences.
4. Magazine and blog writing - Covered various topics related to beer and brewing. - Currently specialize in coverage related to South American and Chinese craft beer.
- Contributing to and designing mechanisms for Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation, and Reporting at all stages of the process. - English-Spanish translation. - Formal academic writing in the humanities, especially political science, sociology, and history. - Extensive knowledge regarding the Bolivian beer industry.
1. Issues in climate change and the environment, such as innovations for to adapt to and mitigate the effects of climate change, as well as water policy, management, and issues surrounding the privatization of water supplies.
2. International aid and development generally, with expertise on issues surrounding Bolivia, such as the price of quinoa and its influence on growers and public health, Bolivian indigenous movements, and Bolivian domestic politics.
3. Culture and its forms of production, specifically regarding conceptions of masculinity in Latin America and what these mean for issues of violence and poverty
4. Food and drink culture, with extensive knowledge and experience writing about international craft beer movements, and other interests in encouraging people to cook their own food and eat healthier diets.
Projects by Industry
Projects by Asset Type
Projects By Expertise
Samples are visible to logged in clients. It's free to get started and view this writer's full profile.
Reviews are visible to logged in clients. It's free to get started and view this writer's full profile.
Endorsements are visible to logged in clients. It's free to get started and view this writer's full profile.