Paul is a small business owner and freelancer with a friendly, practical approach to understanding your needs, sharing information, and providing useful, pragmatic insight and articles.
He has many years of experience in working with organizations of all sizes with a special interest in freelancing, finance, marketing, project management, content, and business.
His skills and expertise include: project management and support; freelancing and contracting; business communications, writing,? and editing; small business marketing including content creation and SEO; financial management and cashflow; data analysis and insight; planning and productivity; customer engagement, service, and satisfaction; user experience; reviews and critique of content and websites.
Freelance Writing Experience
- 15 years of experience in business communications, writing, and freelancing.
- Writing for the public, online communities, end users, business stakeholders, and technical audiences.
- Expert at breaking down complex subjects into simple, easy, practical steps that everyone can understand.
- Experienced in subjects including small business, freelancing, content creation, customer satisfaction, project management, productivity, investing, marketing, SEO, finances, and more.
- Skilled at creating images and other media to support content.
- Over 200 published articles.