Caroline has been writing online for over 7 years and received a score in the 96% percentile on the GRE while applying to graduate school. She has been at WriterAccess for over a year and in that time, she has sold over 1,800 orders to happy customers. She currently has a ~12% "Exceeds" rating return on her work and is constantly trying to increase that percentage by pleasing clients.
She takes great pride in her work and is constantly improving her craft. She graduated with her MBA in December 2014 and has further developed her writing skills since graduation. She can even write articles in British English when required, as she has become educated in the differences in the dialect and spelling.
She has worked in the marketing and real estate field for over 2 years. She studied marketing and public relations during her undergraduate career. She currently works at a large consulting firm in the human resources capacity. Previously, she worked in the business, human resources, and agriculture field at a pest control company.
She absolutely loves to write. It is something that comes naturally to her and she is always looking for any opportunity to expand her skills and knowledge. That being said, there are very few articles she will not accept on a basic level so she can learn more about the world around us.
Reviews received from clients via mail messaging at WriterAccess:
- Career: "Excellent! Saved you to my list!"
- B2B: "Perfect! Thank you!"
- Marketing: "Great job, Caroline! I like your writing. I can definitely use you for future projects. It's awesome - thanks!"
- Home Living: "Great job!"
- Travel: "Hi Caroline, I truly appreciate your work and your effort to pen down such a good article. Thanks a ton! Loved working with you."
- Sports: "Great work."
- Auto: "Thank you for quick turnaround. I appreciate your work."
- Real Estate: "Excellent! Just what I wanted :) Thank you!" "Thank you for your hard work, looking forward to keep you busy with other projects!" "I like your conversational tone––thank you for your work."