Pricing Content

How are the prices for content calculated?

Pricing content through WriterAccess is simple and transparent. WriterAccess has a pay-per-word rate that is dictated by the Star Level you place the order at.

2 Star Writing – $0.023 per word

3 Star Writing – $0.039 per word

4 Star Writing – $0.061 per word

5 Star Writing – $0.078 per word

6 Star Writing - $0.10 to $2 per word

Once you set the Star Level, the final rate is determined by how many words are in the final piece of content submitted by the writer. You will never pay more than your maximum word count. Writers earn 70% of the total cost of the order and the other 30% goes to WriterAccess.